Summer spirituality
Good morning, New York.
It's Ariadne here. Writing purely to keep myself from slipping into insanity. I am so incredibly bored. Anyone else? I've run out of activities to complete and skills to learn. I have now boarded my journey to search for inner peace.
Since I've left school, I've felt such a great breath of freedom; I'm exploring spirituality and dipping into witchcraft. I've always felt a sense of longing to connect fully with nature, the sun, ocean, and everything in between. I often have to question if I'm slipping into something similar to religious psychosis. But I do truly think that this path is curing me and my mental health.
I've struggled a lot with depression in the past few years. This seems to be the only thing that's helped.
Now when I say spirituality and witchcraft, I don't mean that I can change the weather and use a wand. That's just fantasy, right? What I mean is the little things: meditating at nighttime to connect with my body and mind, opening the window in the morning to let the bad energy out. Studying crystals and tarot to expand my knowledge on the subjects. The most important thing I've learnt is that intention is key.
Anyway, I'd better go and burn some incense.
Bye for now,
Ariadne xo
Comments
Post a Comment